Oldcastle Materials and our network of local companies are active participants in the industry’s trade associations, and individual employees take leadership positions in these organizations:
- Randy Lake, chief executive officer of Oldcastle Materials, serves on the executive committee of ARTBA and NSSGA.
- John Keating (in photo at right), chief operating officer of Oldcastle Materials, served as chairman of the National Asphalt Pavement Association in 2013.
- Scott Parson, Mountain West Division president, serves on the executive committee of NRMCA.
- Cary Cohrs, president of American Cement Co. (a joint venture with Oldcastle Materials), recently served as chairman of the Portland Cement Association.
- John Hay, senior vice president of government relations and corporate communications for Oldcastle, Inc., recently served as chairman of TRIP, a national transportation research group.
Industry associations — at both the national and state levels — help provide Oldcastle Materials, our companies, and our employees with the tools, information, advocacy, and technology necessary to improve our processes and our markets and to make us a stronger, more efficient producer of quality construction materials.
We are active nationally in: